Thursday, October 06, 2005

Spamticipation

I was about to make a permanent record of my musings today by blogging (which I seldom do judging by the frequency of my postings).
As usual, I would normally start by re-reading all my postings (all 5 of them, prolific writer aren’t I?).
I was about to re-read my most recent posting when I noticed 2 comments on them.
Interesting since not many know of my blog site (and those who know of its existence know I seldom write anyway).
With anticipation, I clicked on the comments hyperlink to see what words of wisdom have been left behind by the 2 cyber-prowlers (yes, I had hopes they would be 2 different people).

The first wasn’t really a comment on the posting, more like a friend who’s been out of touch wanting to re-connect.
The second was a spam mail.
Yes, that’s what happens to inactive blog sites I guess.
They get bombed with spam mail.
My wake up call I guess :-P

1 Comments:

Blogger lita said...

update!

5:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home